What I Want In The Future

My Dreams

I have a lot of dreams, one of them is I want to be a Doctor. Before that, I want to take Padjajaran University easily and be a great medical student. So to reach my dreams is study hard, but study is not that easy right? My point is just dominate my favorite subject, it is Biology and Deutsch. And also i like those subject because it's related to my dream. I want to get medical school, so I have to be good at biology. And also I want to take master's degree in Germany, so I have to study more about deutsch. But it doesn't mean, I don't care about another subject. I want my score to be balanced but i'm kinda bad at math especially, so I have to study more and more about math and another subject. Beside of them, I want to be a doctor it's not for the income, but I want to be a doctor because it is so noble. I want to be a Obstetricians, because I want to help a mother to give birth to her child, that's the most valuable for me. 

Correct me if i'm wrong

Thankyou

By Azkal Kharisma Marshanda from XI Science 8


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

History Text

The Little Mermaid

Dialogue