Dialogue about suggestion and offers

Suggestion and Offers Dialogue

"Student`s President Election"

Teacher : " Good morning guys, so today before we start the lesson. How about we discuss about the election of class president?"
Student : " That`s a good idea, Sir"
Teacher  : " So, Regina, would you like to be class president?"
Regina : " I am sorry, sir, I`m not experienced in arranging classes. But Sir, I prefer to Eka, he will be great to manage our class."
Eka : " I am not sure I can do that well, Sir."
Azkal : " Sir, what if you ask us if someone is willing or ready to be the class president? I`m sure someone wants to be the class president."
Teacher : " That`s a good idea Azkal, Thank you"
Azkal : " Your welcome Sir"
Teacher : " Well let's do it, now raise your hand who wants to be a class president?"

Rayfa raised her hand shyly

Rayfa:" Sir, I want to be a class president, I want to try it. I promised I will do my duty well"
Teacher: " Okay Rayfa, that`s an extraordinary courage."
Rayfa : " Thank you Sir"
Teacher: " Your Welcome, So we have decided who is the class president right? Then Rayfa, you should decided who will be the class vice president, secretary, treasurer and sections!"
Rayfa : "Okay Sir!"



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

History Text

The Little Mermaid

Dialogue