Asking for Opinions and Giving Opinions

Dialogue

Where are we going on this summer vacation?

Cast: Carol
Mia
Blair
Lina

Mia : " Hi guys, tomorrow is holiday, so I guess we can have a holiday together?!"
Lina: " So you mean we hang out together?"
Mia: "Of course Lina, What do you think guys?"
Carol: " That's a great idea, I'm coming!"
Blair: "By the way, where are we going? Any ideas?"
Mia: "I think beach is perfect for summer vacation, what do you think guys?"
Carol: " If you ask me, I disagree. Cause i've been to the beach almost a thousand times"
Lina: "Maybe we should pick a place that we never been there, but where is it?"
Mia: "Well, how about going camping?"
Blair: " No no no, I'm really bad at going camping, last time I couldn't sleep because I was afraid that a snake or other insect would enter the tent and enter my sleeping bag"
Mia: "If it goes into sleeping bag, i think it's too much"
Blair: " What if it's happen?!"
Mia: " Well just close yout tent tightly"
Carol: "Hey guys stop it! Back to the topic!"
Blair&Mia: " Sorry..."
Carol: " In my opinion, we should go Barbeque and have a sleepover in my villa, what do you think about that?"
Lina: "That's sound fun, we never done this. By the way, Where is it??
Carol:" It's on the northern hills near the lake"
Blair: " Well that's better than going camping"
Mia: " Hmmm... coward, By the way is your parents allowed us?"
Carol:" Of course they are allowed us, I just asked for permission. By the way, we only have a slide, a trampoline, waterball and also kayak."
Mia: "Well, it's more than enough!, Thank you for your ideas"
Carol:" No problem "
Lina:"Hey! we should packing right now, I'm gonna bring a snack"
Blair: "Ok, I'm gonna bring beverages"
Mia: "Me and Carol gonna bring a BBQ, right Carol?"
Carol : " Right! see you guys in my house"
Blar,Lina,Mia: "Ok, See you!"


 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

History Text

The Little Mermaid

Dialogue