Dialogue




Marsha : "Psst... Hey is that you Yuma?"
Yuma    : "Hey!"
Marsha : "Hey, It is great to meet you. What are you doing here?"
Yuma    : "I just looking for Science Olympiad Book"
Marsha : "Wow.. That`s a great change. You were lazy in elementary school, you used to get your 
                 teacher angry right?? And now... That`s great"
Yuma    : "Yeah so I am change. And tomorrow I have to go to Singapore for the next Olympiad 
                  Science”
Marsha : "Oh wow! Really?"
Yuma    : "Yes!"
Marsha : "How come?"
Yuma    : "So I just tried to participate in Olympiad science selection, and I was surprise that I won
                  that competition. And now I have to study for the next competition in Singapore"
Marsha : "Woww.... Congratulation on your achievement!!"
Yuma    : "Thank you"
Marsha : " I hope you can win in this next competition. Keep on your spirit!"
Yuma    : "Yeah, Thank you. So now I have to study"
Marsha : " Ohh yes.. Byee"
Yuma   : “Bye..”


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

History Text

The Little Mermaid